Composition & Preparation
1. Satin Red Velvet Cake
- Place the ingredients in the mixing bowl and blend together for 1 minute on low speed using the paddle attachment
- Scrape down bowl and mix for an additional 4 minutes on medium speed
- Scale: 40-45 grams each
- Bake Temperature: 165- 170oC
- Bake Time: 20-25 minutes
- Allow to cool completely before filling and frosting
- Ready-to-use with the help of a pastry bag and injection tip, fill each cupcake with 10-13 grams of Fruitfil Raspberry
- Mix in red food colouring and raspberry flavouring as needed to Puratop Silky Smooth Vanilla icing, with the help of a pastry bag and petal piping tip ice each cupcake on top to create a rose.
4. Chocolate Decoration
- Melt Carat Coverlux Dark to 45c pour in heart shaped mold and leave to crystalize. Remove from mold brush with gold luster dust and place on cupcake as seen in photo.
- Start by filling the cupcake liners with 40-45 grams of Satin Red velvet batter.
- Once cupcakes are baked and have cooled, proceed in filling with 10-13 grams of Fruitfil Raspberry.
- Using a pastry bag and round tip, proceed in icing each cupcake as seen in photo.
- Decorate with chocolate heart.