1. Short Crust
2. Lemon Curd
• Line a 9”x13” pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
• In a large bowl, combine Satin Moist’r Cake and flour.
• Incorporate butter into flour mixture with a pastry cutter or with a paddle attachment until crumbly texture is achieved. If needed add 1-2 tablespoons of cold water.
• Spread dough evenly into baking pan, pressing down lightly.
• Bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 175°C / 350°F or until golden brown and let cool.
• Spread Deli Lemon Curd evenly on the baked short crust and bake at 175°C / 350°F for approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
• Let cool and chill for several hours for a cleaner cut.
• Cut to desired size and dust with icing sugar.
The summer season calls for these delicious Lemon Curd Squares. Our Deli Lemon Curd is made with real ingredients, using fresh eggs, lemon juice and lemon puree.