Composition and Preparation
Satin Chocolate Velvet Cake
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for an additional 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Spread a thin layer of batter (about 5mm) on a lined baking tray and bake at 170°C / 356°F for 10-12 minutes in a rack oven.
Gelatin Free Chocolate Mousse
- Using a whisk attachment, combine dry ingredients and mix until evenly distributed.
- Add water and mix on slow for 1 minute.
- Scrape down bowl and mix on high speed for an additional 3-5 minutes or until a smooth and homogeneous consistency is obtained and set aside.
- Melt Belgian Chocolate Ganache and cream together and cover top of mousse cake dripping sides on frozen cakes.
- Top with fresh raspberries and white chocolate curls.
- Dust with icing sugar as desired.
Tips & Tricks
Double One Step Gelatin Free Neutral Mousse recipe.
Divide into two and add Topfil Choice Raspberry into one half.