- Place the ingredients in the mixing bowl and blend together for 1 minute on low speed using a paddle attachment. Scrape down bowl and mix for an additional 4 minutes on medium speed.
- For sheet layers: scale at 900 grams on a lined tray. Bake at 220°C (428°F) in rack oven for 7-9 minutes
2. Non-diary whipped topping
With the use of a whip attachment, whip Ambiante until a stable mousse is obtained.
3. Fruit filling
- With the help of a round cookie cutter, cut layer cake out into round disks to fit in a verrine cup
- Place a piece in each cup
- Pipe a layer of Topfil Choice Strawberry, followed by a layer of whipped Ambiante. Add another disk of layer cake followed by a layer of whipped Ambiante. Top with fresh strawberries glazed with Harmony Sublimo Glaze N’ Go Neutra.