- Fold Cremfil Lemon into whipped Ambiante until smooth. Set aside.
- Using a whip attachment whip Ambiante until stiff peak is obtained
- Make up crumble and bake at 350°F until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Prepare crumble by adding all ingredients into mixer with paddle attachment and mixing until crumbly. Bake and allow to cool.
- Place a small amount of crumble into the verrine.
- Pipe a small amount of Topfil Choice Strawberry on top of crumble.
- Pipe lemon mousse on top and garnish as desired.
About this recipe