1.Recipe for Layer Cake
· Place the ingredients in the mixing bowl and blend together for 1 minute on low speed using the paddle attachment. Scrape down bowl and mix for an additional 4 minutes on medium speed.
· Bake in a rack oven at 165°C/329°F or in a deck oven at 175°C/375°F for approximately 45 minutes
· For sheet layers Scale at 850 grams
· For sheet layers bake at 180°C-190°C in Rack oven for 9-11 min
· Allow to cool and cut into round disks.
· Using whisk attachment, whip the Ambiante and Cremfil Silk Cream cheese on 2nd speed until a stable filling is obtained.
· Place filling in pastry bag
· Build the mini cakes by placing a layer of cake followed by a layer of filling. Repeat this one more time and top with Topfil Choice Wild Blueberry.
· Apply a layer of Miroir L’Original on surface of filling
· Carat Chocolate Shavings on top as in photo.