• Using paddle attachment, mix ingredients for 1 minute on low speed.
• Scrape down bowl and mix for an additional 4 minutes on medium speed.
• Spread a thin layer of batter evenly on entire surface of non-stick paper or silicone baking sheet.
• Bake Temperature: 220°C.
• Bake Time: 6-8 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting into 5 equal strips.
• Using spatula, apply thin layer of Topfil Choice Raspberry fruit filling onto entire surface of cake sheet.
• Roll sheet into a nice tight roll. Place in the freezer to stabilize before decorating.
• With microwave or bain-marie, combine Puratop White N Shiny with real lemon juice
and heat to 400C.
• Dip each roll in icing and enrobe in crisp quinoa pearls. Slice 1cm thick.
These mini swiss rolls are a fun way to enjoy a sweet treat. Best of all, they are made with our Vegan Certified Satin Vegan Cake mix - helping you to meet the needs of plant-based consumers, without compromising on quality or taste.