- Place all the ingredients in the mixing bowl and blend together for 1 min. on slow speed using the paddle attachment.
- Scrape down bowl and mix for an additional 4 min. on medium speed. Scale in 8 inch pan, 630 g.
- Bake in a rack oven at 165°C – 170°C (329°F -338°F) for approximately 40 min. or when core temperature is 97°C (206°F), closed damper. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
- Put cold Ambiante along with Topfil Choice Raspberry in bowl or mixer and with the use of the whip attachment, mix on slow speed for 1 min. then mix on medium or high speed until thickened.
- Pour 2 kg of cooled Deli Meringue in mixing bowl and with the use of a whip attachment beat medium to high speed until stabilized.
Assembly and Decoration
- Line nine 8-inch cake ring pans with acetate film and place each ring on a cake board for assembly.
- Cut each 8-inch round Satin Vanilla Velvet Cake into 3 layers (190 g each).
- Place one layer on bottom of ring pan.
- With the use of a pastry bag, apply 220 g whipped raspberry filling onto layer and add fresh raspberries.
- Place a layer of Satin Vanilla Velvet Cake on top and apply a little pressure. Close remainder of mould with whipped raspberry filling.
- Put cake in Shock freezer or regular freezer to stabilize before decorating with Deli Meringue.
- Cover surface of cake with (200 -250 g) of prepared Deli Meringue see photo or decorate as desired.
- For detailing, decorate with Carat Coverlux Dark see photo or as desired.