1. Berry Mousse
- Combine first three ingredients and mix for 1 minute on slow speed and then mix for 4 minutes on fast speed using a whisk attachment until consistency is light and fluffy.
- Incorporate Topfil Mixed Berry by folding into whipped mousse mixture.
2. Berry Miroir Glaze
- Combine and pass through a large sieve or use a blender/food processor to puree filling
- Deposit a small portion of Topfil Plus Mixed Berry into Verrine or Mousse cup.
- Place cut up cake pieces on top of berry filling. Place some crispy pearls on top of cake
- Fill with the Berry Mousse leaving some space on the top. Tap down mousse several times to avoid large air pockets.
- Finish with Berry Miroir glaze.
- Verrines/Mousse cups can be frozen for several weeks wrapped and protected from freezer burn.
**The ratios of liquids/water to mix mousse powder are intended for use in cups.
For applications in a cake format, reduced the amount of water to approx. 1250 g water for every 1 kg One Step Neutral Mousse mix. Allow product to chill or freeze before serving. ***