Composition and Preparation
- Mix with a paddle until becomes a crumble
- Freeze to spread out easily.
- Dry in deck oven at 180°C.
- Put aside
2. Satin Moist’R Cake Sable Breton
- Mix all dry ingredients along with butter with a paddle until a dough is obtained
- Incorporate eggs slowly.
- Roll to 7-8 mm between baking papers.
- Bake in a deck oven at 175°C 15 – 18 min, open damper.
- Let cool
- Place sable Breton on cake board followed by a ring mold. Leave aside
3. Apple Insert Recipe
- Spread Fruitfil Apple in a ring of 14 cm diameter.
- Whip Cremfil Silk Cream cheese with Two Step Neutral Mousse and water with a whip attachment for 3 min on 2nd speed. Add in lemon concentrate and continue to whip on 2nd speed while slowly adding in the Ambiante. When it starts to thicken, slowly add in dairy cream and whip for another 2-3 min.
- Proceed in filling above ring molds, place a layer of Cream Cheese filling and the Fruitfil Apple disk followed by another layer of cream cheese filling. Freeze and proceed in decorating.
- Puratos Mirroir L’Original Neutre as needed
- Decorate with baked crumble, raisins & decoration sugar