Brownie Cake Layer
- Blend Tegral Brownie, first portion of water, and oil, for 1 minute on slow speed.
- Add second portion of water, mix for 1 minute on slow speed, scrape down and mix for an additional minute on slow.
- Spread in a ¼ sheet tray (9”x14”) and bake at 175°C/347°F for approximately 30 minutes, do not overbake.
- Allow to cool completely.
Dulce De Leche Cream Cheese Spread
- Beat cream cheese and Deli dulce de leche together until well blended, add vanilla extract and mix until combined and set aside.
- Spread Deli Dulce de leche cream cheese on top of brownies and let it set in the fridge before cutting into desired shape and size.
- Toast almonds.
- Sprinkle toasted almonds and drizzle with melted chocolate, decorate with more crumble and broken pieces of tart shells.