• Add water, honey and Softgrain Sprouted Durum & Oats and mix on slow speed until homogenous texture is obtained.
• Add dried blueberries and mix to incorporate. Do not overmix.
• Flatten and cut using 3” cookie cutter or 4 oz. ice cream scoop to obtain 110-120 g scone.
• Brush using 50% Sunset Glaze and 50% milk.
• Sprinkle with coarse sugar and bake at 200°C/ 392°F for 15-18 minutes or until the scones are golden brown.
Scones are often seen as a treat, but with Sprouted Buckwheat flour, whole Sprouted Durum Wheat and Oats – this is a treat that you can feel good about. These scones are great with a spread of jam, butter or even just on their own. Don’t say we didn’t warn you, you can’t eat just one.