1. Tiramisu Mousse
2. Creamy Ganache
3. Fillings and Toppings
• Dip the cookies in the espresso and place in the bottom of verrine cups.
• Pipe a layer of tiramisu mousse.
• Drizzle with Creamy Ganache.
• Pipe a layer of Topfil Plus Cherry.
• Repeat layering process and dust with cocoa powder.
• Pipe a dollop of cherry filling and finish with a maraschino cherry.
Inspired by the traditional German black forest cake, these verrines are made with delicious layers of tiramisu mousse and filling along with creamy chocolate ganache. Be sure to get a bit of each layer in every bite!