- Place all the ingredients in mixing bowl and blend together for 1 min on low speed using the paddle attachment.
- Scrape down bowl and mix for an additional 4 min on medium speed. Spread onto 2 lined baking trays.
- Bake in rack oven at 180°C (356°F) for 10-12 min. Allow to cool down.
Choux Paste: see recipe for profiteroles above.
Crunchy disk insert:
- Line and place 6 inch (14.5 cm) ring pans on a tray.
- Melt Carat Coverlux Dark, add oil and hazelnuts. Mix well and proceed in filling each ring with 120 g of prepared chocolate mixture. Allow to stabilize at room temperature or place in fridge for 3 min.
Chocolate Mousse Filling for Mini Bombe Centre & Profiterole:
- Pour water in mixing bowl. Add One step Chocolate mousse and mix with a whip attachment on slow speed for 1 min.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of bowl. Mix for 4-5 min on medium speed, until smooth homogeneous mousse is obtained.
- Fill nine 2 ¾ inch (7cm) diameter mini bombe moulds with mixture and place in freezer to stabilize (30 g each).
- Proceed in filling 54 profiteroles with mixture.
Tiramisu Mousse Cake Filling:
- Pour cold water in mixing bowl. Add One Step Tiramisu Mix and with the use of the whip attachment, mix on slow speed for 1 min.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of bowl. Mix for 3-4 min on medium or high speed, until smooth homogeneous mousse is obtained.
- Heat milk & glucose together. Pour onto Carat Coverlux dark.
- Add pre-soaked gelatin & mix.
- Add Miroir L’Original Neutre and use hand mixer to reach a homogenous texture. Let set at room temperature for 24h before using.
- Warm to 35°C (95°F) to glaze your frozen entremets when ready.