Composition & Preparation
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, with a paddle attachment: Mix 1 min on low speed and 4 min on medium speed or until a smooth and shiny batter is obtained.
- Add in Herbs and mix for 1 min on medium speed.
- Pipe 20 g profiteroles
- Top with Grated Parmesan cheese before baking.
- Bake at 145°C for 20 minutes closed damper followed by 20-25 minutes open damper, depending on the size and oven.
- Allow to cool before filling.
- Place Cream cheese and pepper in a bowl, with a whisk attachment: Mix 1 min on low speed and 4 min on medium speed or until a smooth and softened, while mixing slowly add in dairy cream and continue to whisk until stable filling is obtained.
- Fold in Italian herbs and finely chopped sundried tomatoes.
- Fill Profiteroles and top with some grated parmesan cheese before baking