Preparation of the Batter and the filing
· Using a paddle, mix Satin Moist’R Cake, liquid eggs, oil and water for 1 minute on1st speed, then scrape bowl and mix for another 4 minutes on 2nd speed.
· Fill lined cake tin with 300 grams of plain batter. Using a round tip nozzle, pipe 100 grams of Deli Dulce de Leche and Topfil Plus Diced Apple from one end of the cake to another, leaving a 1.5cm space from ends of tin. Add another 250 grams of cake batter to cover the filling.
Preparation of the Crumble
· Using a paddle mix all ingredients on 1st speed until a crumble is obtained.
· Top each cake with 50 grams
· Bake Temperature: 175 ºC / 338 ºF
· Oven Type: Rotary
· Bake Time: 45-50 minutes
· Baking time and temperature are based on oven used and batter weight.
· Remove cakes from tins and allow cool down.
· Melt some of the Puratop TFA Free Swirl N Frost Caramel Icing and drizzle on top.